27 Jul, 2015
Phuket Top Team is leading the way once again, we are set to offer a fantastic opportunity for those interested in starting the journey on the path of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
*Quick note http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f12/bjj-camp-white-blue-belt-3-months-2244315/ thread on forum has been great feedback for us which we highly appreciate. Many thoughts on this course.
1. The course is indeed very intensive - however living in Phuket just to train, no work, no commitments - train, eat, sleep, train, sleep and repeat. This is a huge factor in this course.
2. The 90% success rate to grading is for those who DO COMPLETE the course - those who cannot achieve the hours or requirements are not included in the %'s for success as they will not have completed the course
3. Carlson Gracie Jnr vouches (along with many others) the very legitimacy of Prof. Olavo Abreu his skills, knowledge, achievements and teaching. (thank you to the legend himself for his kind words)
4. This course is very intense indeed - we ave a very well laid out syllabus for this 3 months and we absolutely highly recommend people be prepared for training that takes things to a constant working level.
5. Students will be sat down after each month and given an assessment test on how they are grasping the on-going course
6. Please note the cost of the course includes the use of 8 Brazilian Gi Jitsu classes a week, 3 no-gi grappling classes a week and 3 wrestling classes a week (with set requirements being detailed below)
Phuket Top Team is leading the way once again, we are set to offer a fantastic opportunity for those interested in starting the journey on the path of on of the worlds fastest growing sports -Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
IBJJF approved 4th degree Carlson Gracie Jnr/Brazilian Top Team Black belt Prof. Olavo Abreu is heading a program that will see students sign up to a 3 month intensive training camp.
During 2014 Phuket Top Team and Prof. Olavo Abreu have seen a 92% success rate on grading from white to blue at the end of the 3 months. With the program in place, the world class training and the consistent training... our students will be very strong blue belts when they grade.
The grading at the end of the 3 month training camp will consist of being awarded your blue belt under Prof. Olavo Abreu and the Carlson Gracie lineage. With an official IBJJF blue belt certificate.
Prof. Olavo Abreu is a highly respected Jiu-Jitsu practitioner who will make sure his students are more than ready at the time of grading.
This opportunity for students to enter into the IBJJF white to blue belt training camp is something that will change your life, your skills and put you on the path to developing in the amazing sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Students will be asked to sign a contract entering into the 3 month training camp - with each student needing to train 5 days a week of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with only 4 classes being able to be missed during this period of time.
Please read the below official 3 month white to blue belt training camp contract:
I agree to signing up to the 3 month white to blue belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training camp under 3rd degree black belt Prof. Olavo Abreau.
I agree to train the below 8 x classes a week Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the Gi:
and 2 other classes of either no-gi grappling or wrestling, as chosen from the below options:
I agree that i will not miss anymore than 5 classes in this 3 month period of time.
Any more than 5 missed classes i agree to replace via extra classes or private training.
I agree that the start date i choose to enter into the white to blue belt training camp, will be the exact start date of my 3 months of training.
I agree to enter a monthly in-house bjj tournament to constantly be testing my newly gained skills.
Also Take a look HERE at Prof. Olavo Abreu's history and career as a competitor and teacher to the best.
(to include all other classes in your 3 months the additional cost is 1,000 baht per month e.g. 3,000 baht allows you access to all other classes for the 3 months)