Signing up and taking part in the course involves One month of intense 1 on 1 training under one of our veteran Muay Thai trainers.
The course involves 12 sessions one hour per session with our trainer one on one. During this time students will learn techniques, combinations, how to structure a training session, thai language for techniques and a brief understanding of muay thai as a culture and respecting a trainer/student and equipment.
On completion students will be tested on there Thai pad holding skills with the trainer hitting the pads of the student.
A Clip of Kru Daeng working pads with 2 x World Champion Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn
And here is a great clip of a Non-Thai pad holder Kru Grant Sandow who was able to train his pad holding skills with us to the point of being a skilled pad holder for Thai & Non-Thai fighters & students.
1. The course is indeed very intensive – however living in Phuket just to train, no work, no commitments – train, eat, sleep, train, sleep and repeat. This is a huge factor in this course.
2. The 95% success rate to grading is for those who DO COMPLETE the course – those who cannot achieve the hours or requirements are not included in the %\’s for success as they will not have completed the course
3. Carlson Gracie Jnr vouches (along with many others) the very legitimacy of Prof. Olavo Abreu his skills, knowledge, achievements and teaching. (thank you to the legend himself for his kind words)
4. This course is very intense indeed – we ave a very well laid out syllabus for this 3 months and we absolutely highly recommend people be prepared for training that takes things to \’the next level\’ physically
5. Students will be sat down after each month and given an assessment test on how they are grasping the on-going course
6. Please note the cost of the course includes the use of 5 Brazilian Gi Jitsu classes a week, 4 no-gi grappling classes a week and 3 wrestling classes a week (with set requirements being detailed below)
7. Lastly – stay tuned… we will be filming a documentary on the first 1/2 students to take part in this course. This will give a great insight for you guys to see what is happening, how and the total process.
Phuket Top Team is leading the way once again, we are set to offer a fantastic opportunity for those interested in starting the journey on the path of on of the worlds fastest growing sports -Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
IBJJF approved 3rd degree Carlson Gracie Jnr/Brazilian Top Team Black belt Prof. Olavo Abreu is heading a program that will see students sign up to a 3 month intensive training camp.
The white to blue belt BJJ training camp consists of 5 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes a week over 3 months. During this 3 months the student will be taken through all the training needed to work towards a blue belt grading that is fully IBJJF approved.
Phuket Top Team and Prof. Olavo Abreu are offering a 95% success rate on grading from white to blue at the end of the 3 months. With the program in place, the world class training and the consistent training… our students will be very strong blue belts when they grade.
The grading at the end of the 3 month training camp will consist of being awarded your blue belt under Prof. Olavo Abreu and the Carlson Gracie Jnr lineage. With an official IBJJF blue belt certificate.
Prof. Olavo Abreu is a highly respected Jiu-Jitsu practitioner who will make sure his students are more than ready at the time of grading.
This opportunity for students to enter into the IBJJF white to blue belt training camp is something that will change your life, your skills and put you on the path to developing in the amazing sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Students will be asked to sign a contract entering into the 3 month training camp – with each student needing to train 5 days a week of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with only 4 classes being able to be missed during this period of time.
Please read the below official 3 month white to blue belt training camp contract:
I agree to signing up to the 3 month white to blue belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training camp under 3rd degree black belt Prof. Olavo Abreau.
I agree to train the below 5 x classes a week Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the Gi:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 11:30am – 1:00pm
Tuesday/Thursday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
and 2 other classes of either no-gi grappling or wrestling, as chosen from the below options:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 4:00pm – 5:00pm
In addition to this i agree to have my training book signed after each session by the either Prof. Olavo Abreu (for bjj) or Andrew Leone (for wrestling)
I agree that i will not miss anymore than 5 classes in this 3 month period of time.
Any more than 5 missed classes i agree to replace via extra classes or private training.
During the 2 months of the course i agree to booking a pack of private lessons with Prof. Olavo Abreu to asses my progress and confirm i am on track to get my blue belt.
I agree that the start date i choose to enter into the white to blue belt training camp, will be the exact start date of my 3 months of training.
I agree to enter a weekly in-house bjj tournament to constantly be testing my newly gained skills.
Phuket Top Team MMA Training Camp, Thailand have a strict NO REFUND policy for training and accommodations. Training is entirely optional and Phuket Top Team is not responsible for loss of training due to illness, injury, or emergency situations. Once accommodation is booked and removed from availability to other customers there is no refund allowed. Thank you for your understanding.